Bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth
Sometimes when a tooth is lost a space is left which can be unsightly, can cause difficulty in chewing or can result in movement of the adjacent teeth. There are many options for filling spaces including implant and dentures, but the most popular is the dental bridge. If you have lost one or two teeth but would rather not wear a denture, you may want to opt for a bridge. Bridges are a series of crowns joined together to cover or close a space left by the loss of a tooth. They are permanent and once bonded into place will look and feel similar to natural tooth.
Bridges can be supported by natural teeth or by implants. At Northfield Dental Clinic we will check the health of your gums and the supported teeth to ensure that they are suitable for treatment and take appropriate measures if they are not. We will discuss all your options with you to ensure that you can keep your mouth healthy and your smile stunning with a well-fitting and natural looking bridge.
What are the benefits of Dental Bridges?
- Restore your smile
- Restore the ability to properly speak and chew
- Allocate the forces in your bite properly by replacing missing teeth
- Maintain the shape of your face;
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position.
- Prevent bone loss, gum disease or decay caused by the presence of food debris in the gap and relieve pressure on the teeth either side of the gap.
To find out more Call us at 0208 800 6060 or request an appointment at our clinic in Stamford Hill, London.